Corn flakes crumbs breader
Steps to follow
- First we place the chicken in a pot with water, add salt to taste and let it soften for a few minutes
2. When you see that the chicken is soft, remove and place a little oil in a Teflon pan to heat.
4. In a container divide the whites from the yolk, and moisten the chicken until it is completely covered.
4. Add a little of the corn flakes crumbs to a plate and spread the chicken until it is completely covered with the crumbs
6. Then over the oil that we are heating put them to fry. Brown them well for a few minutes and when they are ready you can enjoy your lunch with rice and salad.
7. Here below I leave you the link of the video so you can see it, in case I do not explain you well