Do you want to try delicious and healthy desserts? Here we show you a recipe for using teff flour so that you understand how this grain is used. Enjoy it in your breakfasts or snacks. However, first try to consult your nutritionist to determine if these types of preparations are suitable for you.
Teff flour (195 grams).
Tapioca starch (65 grams).
4 tablespoons of ground flax (60 g).
3 tablespoons of coconut sugar (45 grams).
1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon (15 g).
1 teaspoon of nutmeg (7g).
A teaspoon of salt
One teaspoon of baking soda.
2 grated apples.
Coconut oil (120 ml).
Coconut milk (180ml).
Chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips (50 g).
- First, preheat the oven to 180 degrees, and then set up a reusable silicone mold.
- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients, flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and baking soda.
- Also, in another bowl, break the rest of the ingredients except the dark chocolate and walnuts.
- Now add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Stir all the ingredients until you have a consistent dough.
- Introducing chocolate and walnuts and add the lemon
- Next, fill the mold to 2/3 of its height and bake for 25 minutes.
- When you’re done, let them cool on the rack.